Saturday, March 9, 2013

10/52 the boys choice portraits for week 10.

10/52
E says that when he sees this picture he thinks of rock climbing. This was his favorite part of his adventures camping last weekend with his friends & school mates. He says, "It was thrilling. It was thrilling because I felt like I could do it. I am scared of heights, but here I wasn't. I conquered my fear. " 

G says: "What I like about this picture is that you can't see me. I am trying to climb back up the slide and don't want my picture taken. You can see just my bottom behind my friend who has his hands in the air."

B says: "I am reading a Magic Tree House book to my mom. I am smiling. I like to learn to read."


Have I mentioned how much I love these boys? because I so do. They are the best things that ever happened to their dad and me. Really. the best. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment